What is WARMTH therapy
Warmth within blood vessels is caused by an increased activity of energy which activates blood vessels to dilate (vasodilation). As there is more space created in the blood vessels, an acceleration of the blood flow is created. Thanks to this, the transport of oxygen and nutrients will be more efficient, resulting in improved flexibility and mobility of muscles and joints.
Muscles and joints which are warmth through vasodilation (dilation) experience the following benefits:
• Reduction of muscle tension as the muscle fibers relaxes
• Increased flexibility of the connective tissue which will support muscle souplesse
• Reduced resistance in the joint areas due to contraction of synovial fluid
• Reduction of pain caused by shortened fascia and muscle spasms
when to apply WARMTH
Applying warmth is the most advised in the following 3 circumstances:
1) Before starting a warm-up when exercising
2) After the acute phase of an injury (usually after 72 hours) and when the sub-acute phase starts
3) In chronic conditions such as stiffness caused by arthritis which provokes a nagging and persistent joint pain.
when NOT to apply WARMTH
It is not recommended to apply warmth treatments during the acute phase of inflammation or an injury such as sprains, strains, knee injuries, fractures or dislocations (heat can even have an adverse effect).
Warmth therapy should never be applied on open wounds and on persons with circulatory problems (it is strongly advised to consult a doctor first).
the effects of our
intense HOT gel
The natural ingredients in our HOT gel are all contributors to the activation of energy in blood vessels and fibers around muscle structures. The effects of using HOT gel can be divided into 2 phases:
• First 30 minutes after application: depending on skin type and (body) condition, an intense activation of energy takes place, resulting in a deep warm feeling for a relative period of time
• Up to 4 hours after application: as soon as the body is adapted to the "dilation process", the warming feeling may decrease. However, the accelerated circulation and transport of oxygen and nutrients will remain active and will decrease degressive.
The intense HOT gel consists mainly of natural ingredients, each with their own specific characteristics. The collaboration of these ingredients results in a very effective product that provides an intense and long-lasting effect.
The intense HOT gels from Révvi are free of chemicals and have a unique composition of natural ingredients. The purpose of the “vasodilating” properties is a maximum repair and / or protection of the affected area.
The use of the intensive HOT gel is strongly recommended for the treatment of low to medium painful areas caused by chronic conditions (e.g. osteoarthritis, rheumatism or persistent back, neck and shoulder complaints) or for warming up muscles, tendons and joints, for example during sports.